Monday, May 11, 2009

She's my precious friend !!!! Forever.......


This morning....

I met her again...after 3 month...we apart..
She was like before...
Cheerful...
Calm...
Talkative..
Cool......

But as her friend...
I know deep inside of her heart...
Its really hurt...
Its really painful...
Its really pining...
Nobody knows...what is going on....

Since she was single...
She's totally change...
She's being strong...
She start believe of herself...
She know what her target..
She really learn what is life to her...

Yeah,
No more crying...
No more sacrifice..
No more perforce..
No more wasting...
No more planning...

and of course,

I'm proud of her...
She can manage herself...
She never ruin herself because of him...
She can stand alone...by herself..
She is my precious friend..
She helps me a lot...
Thank you to her....
and
I Love her so much....( NURUL FATIN ABDULLAH )











1 comments:

Muhammad Hamidi Zamri said...

salam..x sgka pulak bleh jmpe kt cni.. anyway..salam ukhwah... ntah knal, ntah x ke lg ngn kte..